Monday 30 December 2013

2013 - A year in review

I am taking the opportunity to relax and reflect while staying here in New York.  I had a stress-free week and I'm thankful. Of course, I would not let the year pass without recalling all the blessings and highlights of the year for me and my family, here goes:

1. My sons turned 12, 7 and 5. They grew up so fast.
2. Lito was transferred to Ministry of Health.
3. I was given an opportunity to do another role in Learning and Development.
4. Mama and Dadilo extended their stay in Canada, went home in September.
5. Winter - toured around New York City via circle 42 bus without the kids.
6. Spring - Saw the beautiful tulips in Ottawa, visited Kingston and Montreal.
7. Endless Summer - camping in Finnegan lake, Moffat and Sibbald Point.
8. Bonding with Tita Josie, Jo and the Ochoco family at Marineland and Fallsview Waterpark.
9. Reunion with former office mates from SGS and RFM.
10. Lex receives a band to do big kids slides when we went back to Fallsview Waterpark in Niagara.
11. Workshop with the SCM YUNIC at Sibbald Point. A major milestone for my Christian life and ministry.
12. Bonding with my high school closest friends and barkada RAJGILC online, planning for a Florida reunion next year.
13. My kids went to DVBS - daily vacation bible school at Church on the Queensway.
14. Kyle went to music school and learned how to play the piano, while Aloysius plays the trumpet in school.
15. We continue to learn and grow in the knowledge of The Lord. Our cell group is increasing and the  victory of God over our life's challenges, problems is evident. We are grateful for the Lord's workers for making it happen.

Thank you Lord for 2013 and we look forward to more blessings, protection and guidance in 2014.

No comments: