Monday 14 February 2011

Things to do on a bright winter day

Toboggan definition in modern times: it is used on snow to carry one or more people (often children) down a hill or other slope for recreation. I first heard the word Toboggan from my friend Joy. She said since we just arrived and we don't know how to ski or even ice skate, we can only do tobogganing during winter. That's what we did as our Pre-valentine activity yesterday. The kids were excited when they heard that we are going to the place we pass by every Sunday where we often see children sledding or tobogganing. Kyle asked if we brought our own and we said yes. Lex was the most excited as you can see in the video. The kids showed no signs of fear in the slopes. I remembered the Giant slide days at Big Bang sa Alabang when Lito and I were younger which were so much fun. This time there was a slight tinge of fear because I'm not that young anymore but I need to show my kids that I was not afraid because they are not. Anyway, the fear only lasted while we were waiting to be pushed and turned to shrieking fun when we started going down the slopes. Here are the videos of our first Tobogganing adventure:







Happy Valentines!

No comments: