Wednesday 20 August 2008

A very special love date

It's Daddylo's birthday last Sunday and since he and mama will watch a movie, Wendy and I decided to watch the movie of Sarah Geronimo and John Lloyd Cruz. It's been ages since I last watched a tagalog movie in a moviehouse. Much to my surprise, I enjoyed it. I like the tandem and their acting is very natural, not overacting and the storyline is very wholesome. There are kilig moments but no kissing scenes - unusual in these times where sex and showing off skin is an added flavor. I really like it, it's a feel-good movie. A good time to unwind while the kids are already asleep.

1 comment:

Jeanny said...

Hi Irmee :)

Watched that movie too and yes it has this kilig descent factor.

Belated HB to you dad :)

Startin' A New Life
Startin' A New Life Too