Wednesday 15 February 2012

Leadership Books by John Calvin Maxwell

I need to brush up on leadership skills, it's challenging to be in a change management role, much more in implementing it to Canadians..Hirap! John C. Maxwell, need na Kita ulit...Help me Lord.

I went to the Toronto Public Library to check out these books but they are all out. I also needed to renew my library card because it's been 2 years since we moved from our very first home here in Canada. Anyway, after the renewal, I was able to browse the books titles and authors and reserved them online. I place holds 2 John C. Maxwell books: "Everyone communicates, few connect : what the most effective people do differently" and "Running with the giants : what Old Testament heroes want you to know about leadership" to start equipping myself with tips from the leadership guru.

Lex and Lito wanted to borrow DVDs so we got Kate Hudson, Tom Cruise and Thomas the Train movies. Of course, when I chanced upon Sophie Kinsella, I placed a hold on her latest book "I've got you number". It's nice to be flipping the pages of a paperback. I was tapping pages of ebooks and it's good to be back.

No comments: