Saturday 7 July 2007

Scrapbukan and scrapbook Exchange Garage Sale

I was looking forward to this day. Not only do I get the chance to meet my online friends and scrapbook idols but also I will get a chance to buy items from them and probably start doing some LOs after this. I got my stash, all worth 1,500 pesos, I think I spent 3 hours browsing at their papers and other items. I also met an old friend from Jollibee Sucat >> Si Jeannie who is also a seasoned scrapper. How I wish I can also get their skills in scrapbooking. I know this hobby is very expensive and I can’t afford it but in my desire to preserve lasting memories of my family, I will try everything to become creative and resourceful in whatever I have and seize opportunities like this. Anyway, my goal is to just have albums for my kids and family and not compete in challenges and contests or be featured in Scrapbooking websites because I know I will not reach that level. Ang kuripot ko kaya noh! I’ll post my scrapbook pages here or in another blogsite as soon as I finish one…right now, I’m just excited and overwhelmed at the same time. Here’s what I got:





No comments: